Senior Civil and Structural Engineer
CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
• Deliver Civil & Structural engineering projects, monitor progress and take corrective actions wherever required to achieve set business targets.
• Provide Civil & Structural engineering leadership and decision-making for the work carried out by the Mechanical engineering team while ensuring that all staff and contractors under his/her supervision are working to international specifications and standards and to any project-specific agenda.
• Lead provision of Civil & Structural Engineering input to Field Development Plan in addition to field Production facilities optimization projects, gathering, disposal and injection projects.
• Monitors staff and contractor responsibilities and competencies to match job requirements and recommends all temporary and permanent appointments for process engineering resources and drive for continuous improvement in process engineering performance.
• Maintains day to day interfacing between his and other engineering disciplines together with Project buyers, Project Engineers and Project Construction Engineers.
• Participating in Engineering Meetings, Engineering Reviews, Project Reviews and Project Management Plan reviews.
• Maintains team spirit within assigned personnel and encourage team working with the project team and contractor groups. Conducts design, safety and technical audits in accordance with the approved procedures and guidelines.
• Provides conceptual engineering, infrastructure planning and project engineering & integration and ensure that engineering work is managed and executed in accordance with agreed budget and delivery plan.
• Provides technical HSE in designs and operations, recommends innovative new technologies so as to achieve and/or exceed international minimum standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil & Structural Engineering.
• 8 to 10 years of demonstrated ability in Civil & Structural engineering for large projects with expertise in design, specification, construction and general project engineering of oil and gas facilities and a sound knowledge of planning of upstream / pipeline related Oil and Gas projects.
• Experienced in managing Civil & Structural engineering projects teams and proven success in previous projects.
• Demonstrated capability with strong leadership and good inter-personal skills to work cross-functionally and contribute to development projects as a leader or major participant.
• Strong conceptual innovative thinking with technical, analytical and commercial business skills.
• Knowledge of all applicable engineering codes and standards, ministry rules and regulations
• Skilled in Conceptual, FEED and Detail Design, Hydrology and Hydraulics of Gravity Lines, Structural Analysis with hands-on STAD pro skills, Architectural, Civil and Infra Structure design.
• Registration with the national or international Professional bodies.
Other Job Details