Business Support Supervisor
Education & Experience Required
A. Q & HSE
• Ensure compliance to all company QHSE Policies and Procedures to minimize risk and enhance the safety of employees and visitors.
• Ensure conducting regular QHSE audits & inspections in line with yearly approved plan, and ensure that findings are remediated.
• Participate in all Daleel and contractors QHSE Meetings, and ensure that contractors under jurisdiction attend the meetings.
B. Camp Maintenance Services
• Manage a variety of skilled and semi-skilled resources in order to maintain facilities maintenance, including preventive maintenance, component replacement and repair tasks; Ensure services including mechanical, carpentry, plumbing and basic electrical work are attended in line with contracts terms and conditions.
• Coordinate regular campaigns to Inspects camps premises & facilities, prioritizes necessary repairs, improvements and preventive maintenance practices; follows all safety rules and regulations to minimize risk and enhance the safety of employees and visitors.
• Prioritizes and attend work requests; identifies material and equipment needs, organizes supplies and equipment, and documents the work performed.
C. Catering Services
• Oversees camps catering services and related clauses are followed in line with designated contract terms and conditions.
• Ensure that kitchens are up to require standard and kitchen equipment are well maintained, and all hygienic standards are always maintained.
D. laundry Services
• Oversees laundry service is provided for both camp’s and all related clauses are followed in line with designated contract terms and conditions.
• Ensure that laundry rooms are up to require standard and laundry equipment are well maintained as per brand requirements.
E. Camp Cleaning Services
• Ensure that cleaning contractors follows cleaning schedule and standard including deep cleaning as per contracts terms and conditions.
G. Administrative and logistic services.
• Provide a comprehensive range of administrative and logistic services.
• Maintains general administrative support services.
H. Budget & Financial
• Participate in yearly budget preparations in regards to camp requirements
• Ensure that
I. Contracts & projects Management
• Liaise with COMPANY'S REPRESENTATIVE and attend any meetings that COMPANY deems necessary to enable COMPANY to monitor the progress of work.
• Enforce compliance, administering disciplinary actions as required
K. Waste management, Landscaping & Beatification
• Maintains Camp grounds, cleans up trash and debris, trims trees and shrubs, loads and hauls materials.
• Landscaping & Irrigation
• Supervise the quality and control of the STP unit.
L. Vehicles Management
• Operates vehicles and equipment in accordance with all safety regulations and procedures; identifies and reports mechanical problems requiring additional repair.
• Focal point assigned JM (Journey Manager) of Daleel field with a precise follow up as per procedures.
M. Update of company assets inventory
BSO & Al Tawoos to update both companies inventories of their assets at both camps.
Inventories to be directly updated with new assets, and checked every 6 months.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
A degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or Engineering.
Minimum Work experience:
Minimum 5 years of related experience.
Other Job Details