CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
• Implement Asset Integrity Management System. Improve, update and maintain the Systems Integrity Management System and Strategy and supporting documents.
• Complete advanced analytics and prepare company communications demonstrating integrity safety performance and risk management of liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets
• Responsible to assist development of the Pipeline Integrity Management System covering onshore facilities.
• Development of various operating phase strategies for Pipeline Integrity Management.
• Oversight of development of Operating Manuals by Engineering Design Contractors.
• Development of Operating Procedures based on Operating Manuals and existing documentation.
• Oversight of development of Inspection & Maintenance Plans by Engineering Design Contractors.
• Development of procedures based on Maintenance Plans and existing documentation.
• Technical input to development of contracts for operating phase
• Acting as back-up for project phase process engineering including review of Contractors documentation related to onshore process and instrumentation and pipeline flow assurance.
• Act as the Responsible Person for the Safety Critical Elements related to Pressure Systems. Support Operations, Projects, Engineering and Maintenance groups with technical review and Technical Authority (TA) approval of Pressure System Design Change proposals.
• Manage external Inspection Contractors and act as the Company’s Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for areas related to Plant Asset Integrity Systems.
• Maintain and update of critical assets and pressure system components risk rankings based on Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) Assessments. Compile and issue of “Written Schemes of Inspection” for topside pressure system inspections to the inspection contractor(s) and analysis of inspection data upon completion.
• Identify and report requirements for critical plant equipment’s and pressure system repairs and remedial works, as required.
• Control of all relevant pressure system engineering information and records within the discipline database. Ensure that all elements of Pressure Systems Equipment Integrity data are captured and managed effectively to support an Integrity Assurance Databases, and the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Assist the Engineering and Operations Groups by providing ongoing Systems Integrity Technical Support to all the company’s operating areas.
• Undertake audits to assure compliance with Asset Integrity Management System and close-out of all Integrity related legacy and audit actions. Maintain assurance documentation of System Integrity and co-ordinate with Independent Competent Party (ICP) verification.
• Provide integrity engineer reports on System Integrity status to Senior Management.
• Compile and manage budget requirement for implementation of the Asset Integrity Management system and strategy.
• Participate in external activities to ensure current developments in integrity management techniques and practices are being applied, as appropriate to our facilities, in accordance with “good oilfield practice”.
• Experience in the development of cathodic protection and corrosion control procedures
• Indirectly Lead and/or support audits and assessments of Facilities Integrity Programs
• Indirectly Lead and/or support project and operations activities when required to enable effective project and best practice implementation
• Excellent understanding of safe systems of work, isolation control methods and job safety analysis
• Experience of performing technical authority role or equivalent
• Cathodic protection and corrosion inspection database
• Software handling related to Asset Integrity Management
• Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
• Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Demonstrable understanding of expectation of contribution at Principal Engineer Level
• Experience in the execution stage of a major green-field onshore/offshore hydrocarbon facility
• Knowledge of corrosion degradation mechanisms for Pressure Systems, tanks and equipment’s, pipelines and structures.
• Must be able to execute, supervise, plan Asset Integrity work programs & audit the relevant systems. Must be able to define career paths and provide career direction and align with training
• Responds to maintenance requests of all critical assets integrity management inspection system and prepares work schedules. Participates in carrying out more complex/urgent work assignments and carries out modifications when necessary.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor such as: Assisting the supervisor in identifying the training requirements for subordinates, participating in training subordinates, Trainees when required, maintaining/updating records and drawings, preparing necessary reports.
• Staff development and career development. Train, mentor & coach personnel and operators in the proper use of equipment controls to reduce downtime, prevent machine damage, reduce maintenance costs, and produce quality products.
• Ensures all Maintenance personnel follow all HSE policies and procedures.
• Ensures all Maintenance Personnel comply with CCED Work Permit System including certificates as required and quality JSA's.
• Schedule manpower and material requirement requirements for day-to-day jobs.
• Plan details of working procedures and method statements to determine material or replacement needs.
• Ensures all activities are accurately recorded in the maintenance and asset integrity management system
• Determines & maintains spare parts inventory for asset integrity related spares.
• Establishes & maintains critical plant asset integrity data base & maintenance systems.
• Knowledge about International standards API,ASME,NACE
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 5 - 8 years’ Experience or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 10 years’ Experience in Oil & Gas and preferred with international Exposure.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, manage through systems/processes, and develop integrated, creative solutions to pipeline/process systems issues impacting integrity, reliability and/or compliance.
• Working knowledge of various pipeline and asset regulations including Integrity Management regulations.
• Ability to effectively manage priorities while working with various types of people.
• Candidate will be a self-motivated and self-directed individual with good communication and computer skills.
• Must be able to prepare method statements, RCA reports, and updating asset system history card.
• Must be able to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures and must be able to write and plan job cards
• Must be able to prepare Permit to Work, complete with procedures and job safety assessment
• Maintenance planning & prioritization
• Cultural sensitivity and ability to work & communicate with multi-cultures Ability to handle multi tasks
• Managing and respecting multicultural workforce
• Ability to be a Team player
• Must be able to prepare Work Permit System and JSA assessments.
• Safety Devices and maintenance practices
• Spares Management and inventory controls.
• Strong Knowledge in Production Operations
• H2S and Water Injection Programs
• Degree in engineering Is preferred
Other Job Details