Apr 11, 2021
CC Energy Development
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Identify and recommend new opportunities through identification of bypassed oil, underdeveloped reservoir intervals, re-drill/infill candidates or brown-field redevelopments.
• Create structure & facies maps, correlation panels and cross sections, and volumetric from reservoir characterization models to understand and convey key reservoir characteristics for development and surveillance of producing fields.
• Use well data, geologic models, and production trends to advance understanding of oilfield geology and to aid in the creation/maintenance of new or modified geologic models of potential target areas.
• Formulate realistic alternative subsurface realizations and provide field optimum development concepts and recommendations based on the understanding of field geological uncertainties and risks.
• Contributes to all phases of planning, delivery and evaluation of well operations as assigned.
• Propose and select well locations and drive the well pick process
• Provide operational support for drilling and logging operations and directional well steering.
• Provide real-time geological interpretation to drilling rig for producer and injector well completions.
• Support reservoir surveillance via regular reviews of well and pattern performance in collaboration with WRM team, integrating static geologic and dynamic data to aid understanding the production behavior, identify stimulation, recompletion, and plug-back candidates.
• Prepare and keep up to date subsurface interpretations such as structural contour maps, thickness maps and X-Sections.
• Ensure all evaluations are documented and related geological data is stored in company data base.
• Bachelor of Science in Geology, Geological Engineering or related field
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in development geology with an oil and gas operator.
• Broad geoscience skills, with experience in both geophysics and geology.
• Highly skilled geologist with experience in Clastic and fractured Carbonate reservoirs.
• Experience with geological modelling, geologic mapping, characterization and interpretation experience.
• High level of computer literacy. Relevant software experience, Landmark, Petrel and ArcGIS is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal communication, written and verbal skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken use of the English language is required
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى