Static Mechanical Engineer
Aug 20, 2019
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Accountable as the Equipment Class Owner (ECO) for delegated Region Static Mechanical Equipment Classes, e.g valves, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, flanged joints.
• Development and revision of delegated equipment class maintenance strategies.
• Supporting the Projects and Modifications Team by providing Mechanical Engineering discipline reviews as needed to ensure small projects and modifications adhere to regulatory requirements, appropriate BP specifications, quality management requirements, and lifecycle operability standards.
• Supporting other Region Teams (e.g. AEST, TAR) by performance or review of complex or non-routine Mechanical Engineering calculations and analyses that require deep discipline knowledge.
• Providing support for high risk discipline-related Management of Changes (MoC) or deviation requests to discipline technical practices.
• Participate in design reviews for Oman Region small projects and modifications that warrant strong Mechanical Engineering discipline input.
• Provide Mechanical Engineering expertise for incident investigations, RCFA, FMEA, and development of performance standards.
• Provide local Mechanical Engineering interface support for brownfield GPO Projects.
• Provide Mechanical Engineering expertise to support Fit for Service barrier evaluations, gap closure plans and improvements.
• Provide Mechanical Engineering support for retirement, creation, or revision of site-specific engineering specifications.
• Provide Mechanical Engineering technical input and review of complex, non-routine engineering procurement packages (e.g. critical valves, pressure vessels, process heat exchangers)
• Provide Mechanical Engineering technical support for Region Category Management, SQM activities, and vendor/fabricator quality issues resolution.
• Identify opportunities for safety improvement, optimization and risk reduction across Region. Support hazard identification and risk assessment studies associated with revalidations, small projects, or modifications for existing assets (e.g.,MoCs, HAZOPs, LOPAs, HAZIDs, Human Factors Analysis and What-Ifs).
• Support or action assigned Region Mechanical Engineering actions associated with HAZOP/ LOPA findings, HVL’s, Alert bulletins, audit findings, traction activities, and complex engineering studies.
• Provide Mechanical Engineering support in development of region-specific risk barrier diagrams (bow-ties) and Risk Action Plans (RAPs).
• Review and validate Mechanical Engineering related incidents to ensure consistency in reporting and to identify Region-wide trends.
• Support Mechanical Engineering learning by reviewing relevant incidents from BP or industry and proactively share lessons with Region and Global organizations.
• Record relevant learning in shared learning systems, incorporate in to local activities, specifications/practices/procedures and escalate high priority lessons.
• Support and participate in Region Mechanical Engineering Discipline LCoP meetings, sharing lessons learned and sub-discipline trends & issues with others.
• Support Mechanical Engineering training, mentoring, and development.
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى