Dec 31, 2018
CC Energy Development
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Assistance in the drafting, reviewing and negotiation of drilling, seismic, oil field service, consultancy, employment, software, EPC, tie-in, proximity and pipeline crossing, processing and transportation, equipment lease, lease, data exchange, non-disclosure contracts and other legal documents;
• Assistance in the preparation of tender documentation and contract form precedents and advice related to tender processes and matters;
• Assistance in labor and employment related matters and disputes, including attending employment tribunals and court hearings and negotiating and reaching out of court settlements;
• Assistance in the negotiation and settlement of any contractual disputes ;Provision of general legal advice and support related to regulatory and corporate governance matters, stakeholder agreements and any relevant laws, rules and regulations, including any petroleum law;
• Assistance in preparing for and responding to any observations arising out of or in connection with State Audit Institution or stakeholder audits;
• Management of external counsel;
• The performance of legal research and preparation of memos and legal advice;
• Assistance in any internal investigations and the gathering of evidence in connection therewith;
• Supervising contract administrators and engineers, as needed;
• Provision of support related to secretarial matters in connection with Joint Management Committee and Operating Committee Meetings, as required;
• Ad hoc legal support as and when required.
• LLB or JD Degree in Law or relevant qualifications.
• 5-6 years or PQE 3-4 years of experience required. Candidates with more experience will not be disqualified from consideration.
• Training or experience in an international law firm, multi-national corporate, international E&P company or similar is required.
• Working knowledge or familiarity with English law or the laws of another common law jurisdiction is strongly preferred.
• Candidates qualified to practice in England and Wales, Scotland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand are strongly preferred.
• Corporate and commercial law experience is a requirement with an Energy sector focus a preference.
• Exposure to employment, litigation/dispute resolution, environmental regulatory and IP matters a plus.
• In-house company experience in Energy, Oil & Gas is a plus but not a requirement.
• Strong drafting and communication skills and the ability to convey complex legal analysis and advice to a wide range of end-users with differing levels of understanding is a must.
• Understanding of and familiarity with corporate governance rules, regulations and policies is a plus.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى