Mechanical Construction Supervisor
Apr 04, 2021
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Managing, planning, executing, leading and monitor mechanical (facilities) projects on construction activities in accordance with scope AFC packages & procedures), construction, schedule & company specifications and ensure any deviations are approved by the appropriate authorities prior to presume the activities. (Engineering Site Manager, Project Engineer, technical support team and/or QA/QC Engineer).
• Support On-plot projects (if requested) include review & approve the survey and routes drawings, Oversee, monitors and follow-up of execution like: pipelines, manifolds and Flowline as per scope and schedule.
• Ensure that all piping & static equipment engineering related and safety procedures are adhered to throughout the project construction duration.
• Monitor, review and, where required, approve the interface construction activities of the Contractors to ensure that all mechanical construction activities are carried out safely and fully in accordance with Company's HSE, quality and technical requirements.
• Ensuring that there is a clear, consistent and effective daily communications and shift handovers, for all interfaces between engineering with other departments.
• Coordinate with the project team and other members of the project implementation to ensure accurate work drawings are maintained and that field changes and as-built drawings are properly documented.
• Ensure that construction work is carried out in accordance with AFC package (approved drawings, procedures & As Built) in line with applicable international and company standards and best practices.
• Ensure that all construction and pre commissioning activities are documented to provide a smooth handover to the Site Commissioning Team and or Operation team.
• Liaise closely with the Site Commissioning Team to ensure that any Construction rectification required during the pre-commissioning and commissioning phases is promptly implemented.
• Support on conducting root cause analysis (RCA) of failed mechanical equipment, and provide technical point of view.
• Provide consultation and technical supports to others, assist in training/coaching of mechanical personnel in mechanical principles, construction standards and best practices and troubleshooting.
• Assist in Review and approval of contractors Quality Documents such as procedures and ITP’s
• Assist in providing technical support to Materials inspection, Welding, Painting, Coating, and NDE.
• Manage and supervise mechanical and/or other disciplines contractors during site construction activities. Support on studies and evaluates proposals for plant modification or improvements and provides recommendations on workability at the implementation stage.
• Analyses and approves relevant construction documents such as: Mechanical Method Statements, modifications and revisions proposal of piping & static equipment, red mark-up drawing, as built drawings, commissioning procedure, construction schedule, mechanical completion certificates and assigned project handover certificate.
• Participate and provide inputs to design, HAZOP reviews and other Mechanical studies and projects meetings and in all HSE programs as and when called for.
• Provide planning and onsite operation support during the execution of shutdown activities.
• Act as directorate focal point for interface to provide feedback to the Engineering Site Manager on potential issues, and possible improvements to PTW and other Operating Integrity aspects.
• BSc/BEng in Mechanical Engineering Minimum Work experience
• 4-6 years experience Mechanical Engineering
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى