Senior ERP Specialist
Education & Experience Required
• Functional knowledge for EBS financials Modules i.e. Financials (AP, AR, GL, CM and FA), SCM (PO, OM &INV, I Procurement, Procurement Contract, I Supplier, Sourcing)
• Facilitate multi-unit work sessions to determine finance department requirements, screen flows and processes.
• Capable of coordinating between various teams. Teams from Information Technology like Server team, DB team, Middleware team, Application (non-Oracle) teams & Business teams including finance and other business functionalities.
• Liaise between different stakeholders including finance users and IT technical team to help define business requirement sand simplify work flow.
• Interface with Tech Support, Helpdesk and auditors to define and improve support procedures and capabilities through trainings, communications, and documentations across related Oracle EBS engagement projects and future system upgrades.
• Train personnel and management on Oracle financial module; Financials (AP, AR, GL, CM and FA)
• Work with information technology team members and developers to design, QA, and implement new features and system modifications
• Provide operational support to finance business usersatlevel0 and 1, helping them use Oracle tools efficiently and utilize new functionality
• Perform QA testing for projects, rollout of new features, bugfixes, upgrades, etc. in coordination with information technology team.
• Conduct conference room pilots, end-user training and testing, and business process engineering
• Capable of doing the functional setup like Accounting Calendar, Ledger setup, Tax Regime and sub ledger accounting setup.
• Create documentation for business processes, system changes, and any other necessary documentation
• Collaborate with business partners and team members to define business requirements and resolve existing issues.
• Oversaw all aspects of full life cycle Oracle EBS financial module.
• Provide functional support for Oracle EBS financial module from Business perspectives.
• Got knowledge and skills in dealing with XML Reports, managing systems alerts, and address all finance department requirements from system viewpoint.
• Experience in managing Oracle Support portalin raising tickets related to issues faced in the system.
• Ability to identify different system patches and security loopholes.
• Assessment and identifying new requirements request from finance functionality and provide a workable solution.
• Ensure that ERP Application is well secured and adequate Health Check is performed on monthly basis.
• Knowledge in development SQL Queries
• Update the Approval hierarchy authority matrix as and when there is a change in the organization
• Manage the Change Control process and incident management.
• Take a lead for whenever any enhancements in ERP Modules are required
• Capable of preparing the documents like MD50, MD70.
• Reviewing and ensuring proper Segregation of Duties is in place
• Profound experience in using Advanced Excel and different reports creating tools and applications.
• Profound in finance business process
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Preferred oracle and ITIL certification.
Minimum Work experience:
• Minimum 6+ years experience working with Oracle EBS 11iorR12.with the following Modules i.e. Financials (AP, AR, GL, CMand FA)
Other Job Details