Field QC Engineer
CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
The main purpose of the Field QC Engineer position is to follow up the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management System to safely execute, commission and handover the relevant Project on schedule, to specifications and budget in a way that fulfils Asset's/Project's/Function's policy, quality system and procedures.
The Field QC Engineer is responsible for ensuring that quality of the works being delivered by the projects team complies with projects quality plans, procedures , CCED specifications & international standard
• Assist in developing the Projects Quality Management system by establishing procedures, specifications and work instructions as needed.
• Monitor implementation of the Asset/Project/Function Quality Management System through regular audits and reviews.
• Participate and provide input into Tenders technical Evaluation.
• Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure quality performance in different areas of work development and at various project Phases.
• Monitor and ensure QA/QC requirements are maintained by Contractors /Vendors through projects phases
• Monitor and report on compliance and nonconformities and maintain relevant records.
• Promotes Quality Awareness among projects team members, Contractors and Vendors.
• Identify and manage risks that could impact achieving quality objectives.
• Follow up on action items and maintain status register.
• Develop and maintain QA/QC lessons learned register.
• Review all quality documents received from Contractors & Vendors.
• Prepare monthly quality report
• Professional engineer with a broad QA/QC experience in Construction and Project management.
• Shall be a diploma Graduate Engineer either in Mechanical or Metallurgical engineering. Degree in Engineering is preferred.
• Minimum 15 years Extensive relevant experience in onshore oil and gas facility construction.
• Management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of quality management system in accordance with ISO/TS 29001/ISO 9000 with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
• Have valid CSWIP 3.1 or CWI Certificate as minimum.
• ASNT Level II – RT, UT, PT, MT according to SNT-TC-1A
• Well versed in quality improvement techniques, resolving issues, carrying out root cause analysis and non-conformance investigations.
• Data analysis and reporting skills.
• Experience in managing EP and Construction Contractor.
• Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills are essential.
• Team player, acting as a champion to break new grounds and self-motivated.
• Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
• Experience in managing vendors, suppliers, in source inspection, expediting and receiving inspection.
Other Job Details