Education & Experience Required
* Ensure that company HSE Policies and Procedures are followed.
* Participate in all HSE Programs as and when called for.
* Ensure adherence to company’s HES rules & regulations.
* Comply with Daleel’s PTW and PSM system role andresponsibilitiesand contribute to their effectiveness.
* Understand the hazards associated with the task involved andimplementcontrols in consultation with supervisors.
* Calibrates, tests, troubleshoots and repairs various devicesandcontrol loops ( pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic analog anddigitaldevices found in the oil & gas industry)
* Attending daily activities; CM and PM checks, Alarm& Tripverifications, Field calibration and servicing of Control valves,checkand servicing of fire & gas system, Checking ESD loops as per procedure.
* Modification of impulse tubing and fittings for Pressure gauges,chartrecorders, transmitters and other related field instrumentandreplacement for any leaks.
* Participate in Commissioning, calibration, modification,maintenance,repair of instrument assets within Daleel’s field.
* Should be knowledgeable of process and control systems equippedwithDCS such as Foxboro, Honeywell, multiple PLC and Smart devices.
* Carry out regular safeguarding and plant isolation tests onoilGathering and Production station. This involves simulation of FireandGas system equipped with, Triconex and Honeywell FSC PLCbasedsafeguarding system.
* Consult manufacturer's manuals, circuit and logic functionaldiagramsto determine tests and maintenance procedures for instrumentsused inmeasuring and controlling flow, level, pressure, temperature,densityand other variables.
* Consult with and give technical advises to commissioning engineersandprocess operators.
* Train and coach junior colleagues and on-the-job Trainees.
* Understand the hazards associated with the task involved andimplementcontrols in consultation with supervisors
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
Diploma in instrumentation and control or equivalent
Minimum Work experience:
4-5 years involvement in process instrumentation calibration, operation, and maintenance
Skills & Competencies Required/Know How:
* Familiarity with instrument control logic and communication protocols.
* Competent in Process failure diagnoses and analysis.
* Tackle and follow up safeguarding systems issues.
* Trouble shooting skills and professional utilization of instrument PIDs as well as Cause and Effect diagrams in addition to PEFS and other instrumentation/engineering reading skills.
* Business Oracle utilization awareness.
* Effective communication and team work skills.
* Ability to coach and mentor new employees
Other Job Details