Well Intervention CTU Supervisor
Education & Experience Required
• Responsible on full implementation of Daleel HSE polices, annual HSE plan. Ensure that the fully awareness receive to all units co-workers. Ensure that hazards/environmental aspects are identified, risks/environmental impacts assessed and controls established. Ensure that company HSE policies and procedures are followed.
• Participate on incident investigation and reporting all accidents and incidents on the location.
• Execute the operations carried out by CTU or others services companies following the work-over programs in accordance with internationally recognized Well Engineering standards ensuring that the wells are worked over in the most efficient, cost effective and safe manner.
• Act as “Company Site Representative” responsible for the supervision and managing of all CTU and other well Service Contractors on site. Checks and monitors that the site contractors are adequately equipped and have scheduled the resourcing of their obligations adequately.
• Co-ordinate the planning, programming, calling off and execution of all well site activities, from mobilization to a new location, through completing wells.
• Supervise and manage all CT and pumping units operations including but not limited to: acid stimulation, Mudzyme treatment, N2 lifting, water/acid back flushing, bull heading, open hole clean out, chemical water shut off & PLT logging.
• Support/supervise slick line operations including flowing surveys, static surveys, build up and Fall off surveys, well open up, retrieving and installing Y-tool blanking plugs and any other requirements. • Improve the execution, quality of work-over and well services activities by optimizing proven techniques and practices.
• Be on-site controller for all emergencies well intervention activities on the CTU or at well site (or at the camp) and provide support to the Local Emergency Base Controller.
• Ensure that the CTU and well services companies keeps up to date with all reporting requirements (Daily reports, HSE reports, action point close out, completion reports, end of well, etc.).
• Works extensively with EDM and other software as appropriate to utilize the drilling information database. Assist in preparation of work over procedures, programs and End of well reports if requested.
• Ensure that DALEEL employees and unit contractors are adequately trained and competent in matters relating to HSE.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Mechanical or a similar Engineering discipline is required.
Minimum Work experience:
• 8 years’ experience as minimum in CTU/pumping operations.
• Skills: Good Excel skills, word skills & understanding of EDM (OPEN WELL) reporting.
• Language: Very good in writing and speaking English.
• License: Driving license and Well Control Certificates.
Other Job Details