Senior Mechanical Technician
Education & Experience Required
* Ensure that company HSE Policies and Procedures are followed
* Participate in all HSE Programs as and when called for
* Ensure adherence to company’s HES rules & regulations
* Comply with Daleel’s PTW and PSM system role andresponsibilitiesand contribute to their effectiveness.
* Ensure that safety is maintained in their work activities.
* Understand the hazards associated with the task involved andimplementcontrols in consultation with supervisors
* To execute job order for services, overhauls and maintenanceactivitiesof mechanical equipment
* To ensure maintenance activities are carried out as planned withinsettime, high quality and as per HES standards in order to maintainhighreliability & availability of mechanical equipment’s.
* Comply with Daleel PTW system and ensure effective management.
* Work closely with on-site and coastal supporting teams
* Drive and execute overhauling and maintenance activities ofmechanicalequipment both rotating and statics such as pumps,compressors, engines,static equipment and structures, etc.
* Identify spare parts and tools required for overhauling andmaintenanceactivities and drive to effective part availability.
* Drive to keep up to date inventory of mechanical tools.
* Support daily planning and reporting
* Lead and participate in execution of mechanical disciplinemajoroverhauls & services.
* Take part and support in commissioning of new equipment.
* Practice, support and provide inputs for root cause analysis (RCA).
* Participate, support and implement PMO PreventiveMaintenanceOptimization activities for mechanical discipline.
* Review the asset registry and bill of materials for existing and new equipment
* Review in a regular basis the Min/Max per equipment
* Apply troubleshooting , investigation and RCA onmechanicalfailure events
* Support and participate in maintaining mechanical standards.
* Drive, support and participate in 1st line maintenance activities.
* Play a role in training Technicians to improve their technicalandleadership skill levels
* Maintain available and updated technical manuals anddocumentedexecution and testing.
* Strict adherence to lock out/tag out procedures
* Have effective communication verbally, in writing and in presentation.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Self-motivated and work independently as well as in teams.
* Prepare applications for work permit.
* Follow standard and procedures for repair and maintenance of assets.
* Maintain high equipment’s availability and reliability.
* Implement, sustain, support and promote maintenance andreliabilityimprovement activities and programs.
* Ability to Operating general maintenance equipment such as powertools,drill press, welding equipment, forklifts.
* Ability to adapt communication style and content toinfluenceleadership and facilitate interaction with a diverse audience.
* Ability to drive collaborative projects.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
* Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as a minimum
Minimum Work experience:
* At least 8 years of mechanical maintenance experience, preferably in oil & gas industry
Other Job Details