Field Well Intervention Supervisor
CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
• Perform tasks and duties as directed by the Well Intervention Team Leader.
• Supervise the CCED well intervention operations in a safe and prudent manner so as to minimize the risk to personnel, company property and the environment.
• Responsible for the HSE performance in the wellsite including all contractors, and trucking.
• Manage the daily Operations in a safe, environmental, professional manner.
• Supervise the Contractors personnel who perform the operation.
• Recommend studies that will improve HSE, maintenance, and production.
• Supervise equipment function and pressure tests, and record operational data before every job to ensure operation is done on time.
• Closely monitor contractor service quality and adjust process settings as necessary to maintain and increase production level.
• Closely monitor and record all chemical, acid and fluid usage in operation to ensure avoiding well damage.
• Report immediately to the Well Intervention Team Leader all safety issues, equipment malfunctions, and changes in operating conditions, that could potentially interfere with the safety of the on-site personnel.
• Work closely with the Contractor Team to optimize the efficiency and safety of the operation.
• Train Junior and Trainee Supervisors in the correct and safe operation of the CCED wells.
• Supervise to maintain a high level of site-keeping throughout the operation at all times.
• Maintain a high level of environmental awareness to ensure company and government policies are adhered to.
• Keep in close communication with well intervention field coordinator and request for any paper or call off needs to be prepared in advance.
• Provide required notes, data and information for well intervention field coordinator to make professional daily reports.
• If required come to office and Perform tasks and duties of the well intervention Engineer or team leader.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, extra experience years can compensate required qualification.
• 5 -7 years of experience, a minimum of 3 years’ experience in hoist work over jobs.
• Fluent in the English Language.
• Computer literate with Microsoft applications such as word, excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be familiar with almost all necessary equipment needed in well intervention operations such as CTU, Slickline, and Flush by unit specification.
• H2S Awareness & Escape
• Self - Contained Breathing Apparatus
• Basic Fire Extinguisher
• Desert Driving
• Basic First Aid
• Defensive Driving
• Journey Management.
Other Job Details