Senior Financial Analyst
CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
• Build, update and maintain key financial models, with functionality to run probability cases, development stages, sensitivities, scenarios, options, etc.
• Support Management’s decision-making by preparing evaluations of investment opportunities e.g. exploration activities, field development, well selection, processing facilities, special projects, etc.
• Check inputs used in evaluation documents prepared by user departments for consistency and appropriateness of assumptions used.
• Prepare economic assumption updates and distribute to user departments.
• Work with internal departments and external teams (consultants, auditors, banks, etc) to support the year-end Reserves process.
• Prepare deliverables to the Stakeholders on a timely basis, for approval of Management’s decisions.
• Work with other teams in Finance and other departments, to ensure that information in deliverables submitted to Stakeholders is consistent across the business.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or finance, MBA, CFA, CA/CPA or similar professional qualification preferred,
• Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
• Experience preparing financial models, preferably in the energy sector, and in a profit sharing contract environment.
• Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience preparing investment evaluations, analyzing scenarios and assessing options.
• Proactive attitude, problem solving mentality, attention to detail, highly analytical, with excellent communication skills.
• Plan and prioritize tasks, manage competing deadlines and balance workload.
• Comfortable working in a team, with other departments and Management.
Other Job Details