Operation Support Lead
CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
• HSE Responsibility: Ensure that HSE is embedded in operations work delivery.
• Assist in following HSE aspects, but not limited to - On-site investigation of field accidents/incidents and tracking of actions, Integration of HSE annual plan Safety programs, participate in Hazop, Hazid, review of Standard Operating Procedures, ALARP assessment, oversee projects interface points and intervene when required. Provide operations assurance of Emergency Response readiness.
• Assist in development and tracking of operations management plans such as the Annual HSE plan, Asset Integrity and process safety management (AIPSM) plans, operations critical contract plans, camp accommodation planning for critical operations contractors, major temporary equipment tracking (Mobile well test units, well clean-out packages, MPFMs etc)
• Support production operations in management of interfaces with HSSE, Training, Engineering & Projects, Administration & Logistics, Contracts & Procurement, Warehouse, IT and External stakeholders
• Develop and maintain compliance register and risk register
• Ensure vendors and service providers are identified to support operations and liaise with contractors.
• Record and Review budget trends, cost reversals to do projections and forecasting.
• Assist in improving production reports format and help develop a standard operations data reporting system that ties-in with OFM and DCG to minimize reporting workload
• Track “field change proposal” from inception to completion, raise alert based on priority and when execution plan slippage is expected.
• Actively engage and mentor personnel in activities related with Process Safety, HSE, production operations etc.
• Review ERP related work processes and assist in improving efficiency. Highlight any technical bottlenecks and recommend alternative means of reducing non-productive time of production and maintenance teams.
• Recommend methods for developing and implementing integrated work planning. Assist in pre-planning, organization, prioritization, and execution of the work programs
• Assist in deviation and dispensations management, records and reporting
• Assist in verification of as-built drawings, C&E charts etc
• Assist in Factory Acceptance tests (FATs) and site inspections of equipment before and during hiring.
• Actively participate in audits of production operations disciplines like ; Production Chemicals Management, AIPSM work plans, Risk Management, Material and Inventory, Competence and Skills, Performance management, Reporting, Diesel accounting, SCEs and adherence to performance standards, Management of Change, Lifting Equipment, Road Safety etc.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably in chemical, petrochemical, process, industrial engineering with minimum 10 years production operations experience in upstream oil & gas industry
• Preferred International experience of working in a multicultural/multilingual workforce. Working with a workforce with a range of abilities and some gaps in their levels of industry & professional knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of onshore oil and gas field production systems and procedures, including pipelines, water injection, artificial lift systems and fiscal metering.
• Working knowledge of Artificial lift methods, Maintenance planning & prioritization, Production Operations, Industry standards & practices & Project Management, Well operations, Well intervention, Production equipment, Plant shutdown planning and execution & Commissioning projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively in multi-cultural environment
• Energetic and enthusiastic with desire to effect change in systems and behaviors, result oriented, keen observer and a team player
• Experience in training oil & gas related disciplines is an added advantage
• Ability to achieve results with indirect reporting lines
• Excellent computing skills in Office systems such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Familiar with the principle of ALARP
• Identify requirements for plant and field modifications and improvements and manage through MOC/FCP process
Other Job Details